1. TUCKER CARLSON JOINS FORCES WITH MAGA REPS
Fox News host Tucker Carlson gave an address to the House Freedom Caucus Thursday and later met with the group of conservative Republicans to discuss strategy, the Daily Caller reported.
- The HFC has been negotiating the terms of its support for Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., to become speaker if Republicans win control of the House.
- Carlson has been one of McCarthy’s biggest critics on the right.
2. BIDEN’S BORDER BOSS GETS THE BOOT
The commissioner of U.S. Customers and Border Protection Enforcement is being forced out of his job as part of a shakeup of the Department of Homeland Security, Fox News reported Friday.
- A record high of nearly 2.4 million migrants were detained at the southern border in the last fiscal year, according to new DHS numbers, up 37% from the year before.